Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy New Year!

I've been busily working behind the scenes to pull together new designs: beadweaving, lampworking (yes, baby, it's cold out there!) and class material. I just don't post! So: One of my many new year's resolutions--business wise--is to post twice a week to let you all know what's going on in my little beady corner of the world!

First up: New Class Announcement
This Sunday, January 15th, I'll be teaching another 'tween class at the Brighton Memorial Library at 1:30 P.M. ('tweens are anyone 9-13 years of age).
Class is FREE, but pre-registration is necessary! Call the library at (585) 784-5300 to register.
The project is a peyote stitch bracelet with Delica beads, fire polished rounds and a clasp by Tierracast. Colors are: Ice Pick Silver, Snowflake White, and Skate Pond Blue. Sensing a theme here?
All materials are provided thanks to the friends of the BML. Yay!

If class is full, leave your name and phone number with the library just in case someone cancels -- it happens more often then you'd think. (Next time I'll try to give you more advance notice.)

Enjoy!

Kelley


No comments:

Post a Comment